I couldn’t resist scratching his head while he slept, so he startled awake to give me a Dracula glare
- Fire Signs (Aries, Leo and Sagittarius): Tell them they're awesome. That's it. It doesn't even have to be true just tell them they're the best at everything.
- Water Signs (Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces): It's all in the little things. Tell them you like their laugh or that they have a cute smile. See them self-consciously playing with their hair? Tell them it looks great. Whatever you say, they'll be walking on clouds all day.
- Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn): Be objective. No bullshit for these guys. Whatever you compliment them on has to be something they know to be true, otherwise they'll know you're full of shit. Oh, you think their hair looks pretty? They know they are having a bad hair day. Bonus points if you compliment their work/how helpful they are.
- Air Signs (Gemini, Libra and Aquarius): Compliment their brains. Seriously, just tell them they're the smartest person you know and you'll have them in the bag.
i feel like every single boy is a fuckboy. i feel like theres a fuckboy scale that goes from 1 to 10 that every single boy falls on. it’s not a question of whether a boy is a fuckboy or not but rather how bad of a fuckboy he is
This is gonna sound so stupid but what is a fuckboy? lol
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
Imagine having braces during the apocalypse. no one can take your braces off. And you just have to accept that you’ll have braces forever.
i want a novel focused around a character with braces during the apocalypse and the entire plot of the story revolves around their search for an orthodontist who is still alive and they sort of accidentally save the world in the process
Titled: Brace for It.