I’m not inviting my parents to my wedding because they didn’t invite me to theirs :(
One of my friends actually went to her biological parents wedding. She was 4 years old.
Imagine if people’s hair color matched their eye color
/every person who has brown hair and brown eyes sighs deeply
red heads would in fact be satanic
Why aren’t we thinking about this the other way round. If your hair looked like your eyes that’d be neato
*brown eyed people sighs deeply again*
idk how and when but these makeup transformations are a thing now and they’re killing me
This must be Thursday…I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (via wordsnquotes)
The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
Jordan Belfort (via observando)
Arizona gun instructor shot and killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi .. (story here)
If your idea of freedom is to give a nine-year old a machine gun, you’re an asshole who is projecting your fears on a child.
Just think about these two things:
1. This kid just killed someone
2. This kid just killed someone
She’s nine years old. The guy is dead. And she’s traumatized for life.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson